Dynamic Perception Dance
4 pack (30 min ea.) $100.00
Please ask within
Costume/class Budget $55-$75/class
1 class $61
2 classes $110
3 classes $159
4 classes $202
5 classes $249
6 classes $294
• Tuition will be charged on the 1st of each month. In the case that the 1st falls on a Holiday or a weekend, the charge will be on the first Monday of the month.
• All DPDC families must have a credit card on file.
• Monthly tuition will be charged to the CC on file.
• In the case that a credit card payment does not go through, a full payment must be made by the 7th of the month.
• Any late payment after the 7th will receive a $20.00 late fee.
• Need to make other arrangements for payment? Please ask within.
• Monthly tuition prices are based on a full 10 month dance year and split equally.
• Full monthly tuition will be charged when registering during the first or second week in the month.
• Half monthly tuition will be charged when registering during the third or fourth week in the month.
• Full monthly tuition will be charged every month regardless of days or holidays in that month.
• $30.00 will be charged for any returned checks.
• Tuition is NON REFUNDABLE for any reason.
• Registration fees are NON REFUNDABLE.
• Once a student has registered for a class, they will remain registered for the entire school year through June 15th
• If a student needs to switch a class for any reason, a parent or guardian needs to visit the front desk to fill out a class switch form
• If a student needs to drop a class for any reason, they may do so with a 30 day written notice only.
• Once the written notice has been received by the front office, billing will stop 30 days after the date received.
First Dancer $25.00
Make Up /Cancelled Class Policies
**NEW FOR 2020** - All makueps must be scheduled with the front desk and only in a class that has the space open.
• If a student misses class for any reason, they may make up their class in another class of the same level and age or lower if the absence has been communicated to the front desk.
• Make ups can only be completed in a class that students are currently enrolled in.
• If you need to makeup a class please communicate with the front desk about your participation in the class.
• On the day of the make up class a parent/guardian must come in to fill out a make up class form.
• Classes cancelled for inclement weather or a situation out of the control of DPDC, an additional class will not be rescheduled.
Monday - Thursday 4:00-9:00
Friday 4:00 - 7:00
Saturday 9:00 - 12:00
Dynamic Perception Dance Company
766 Burr Oak Drive
Westmont, IL. 60559